Re: Punk -SA Purple ,

  • Subject: Re: Punk -SA Purple ,
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:29:30 +0200

Can't find Zunk in the data base but here is PUNK

    (Lawrence Ransom, R. 1997), Sdlg. 90/247-3. MDB, 7" (18 cm), ML
    "S. dark cobalt violet, center lighter; F. medium cobalt violet, dark red violet spot; beards light violet ending in fat, hairy horn. Clay's Caper X Peyrard PB 88/1: (Planet Iris x pumila). Iris au Trescols 1998 "