Terra Rosa, Piping Hot, Peking Summer, Naples

  • Subject: Terra Rosa, Piping Hot, Peking Summer, Naples
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:21:30 -0700

Piping Hot was nice but not what I thought it would be. I guess w that name I thought it should be brighter.   Terra Rosa was really a nice brown for my needs.
I like the rim or outline, I call it, on Naples.  It just sets it off I think. All these are new for me.

    (Tom Johnson, R. 2000), Sdlg. O3AA. TB, 33" (84 cm), EM
    "S. mauve buff, purple midrib infusion, gilt rim; style arms peach apricot; F. velvety dark purple with lighter edge, white to salmon area veined purple around dark orange beard; ruffled; foliage base and stalks light purple; slight sweet fragrance. Film Festival X In Town. Mid-America 2001 "

    (Schreiner, R. 1998), Sdlg. AA 768-1. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
    "Reddish brown (RHS 165B) self; beards reddish brown, hairs tipped yellow. Danger X T 1488-1: (M 912-AA: (((October Ale x Credit Card) x (Calypso Bay sib x ((Olympic Torch x Brass Accents sib) x ((Casa Morena sdlg. x Inca Chief) x Dark Chocolate)))) x Copper Nugget) x San Jose). Schreiner 1998 "

    (Schreiner's, R. 1981), Sdlg. H 743-F. TB, 35" (89 cm), EM
    "S. peachy apricot; F. slightly deeper, center frosted clear white; bright tangerine beard. Golden Promenade X Charmaine. Schreiner's 1981

      (Schreiner's, R. 1983), Sdlg. L 873-1. TB, 40" (102 cm), ML
      "S. amber yellow, touched rose on midrib; F. rich rose maroon; old gold beard tipped brown; ruffled and laced. G 705-2: ((T 1081-4 x Cloud Capers) x Breaking Dawn) X 1974 #8, unknown parentage. Schreiner's 1984 "
May 6
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity