Re: Tassellena -Hummel 1986

  • Subject: Re: Tassellena -Hummel 1986
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:02:31 +0200

what about this one?

    (J. Hummel, R. 1986), Sdlg. JH-79-32L. TB, 32.5" (83 cm), E-M
    "S. chinese yellow (HCC 606/1) with spanish orange (010/3) flush at midrib; F. amber yellow (505/2) blending to amber yellow (505), spanish orange blush at hafts; nasturtium red (14/1) beard. Sun Fire X Formosa Spring. Bumble Bee Gardens 1987 "