Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Garden Shots

Nothing blooming yet but I did get half of my 2006 crosses (1500) transplanted from their pots to the garden.  Tilling up more area this morning to plant the rest in.  Also took a shot of one of my 2003 selects with the pretty pink/purple spaths.  Pretty enough without the blooms  And a shot of one of the seedling beds getting getting ready to bloom.  Still time to get you application in for the TBIS Hybridizer Tour (you don't need to be a hybridizer to be on the tour).  Applications at www.tbisonline.com

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

__._,_.___
Recent Activity