Little Drummer Boy

  • Subject: Little Drummer Boy
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:26:00 -0600

One of my favourite MDB's, Little Drummer Boy, started blooming today, even though I moved it closer to the house last summer.  Last year, it was the first iris to bloom here; this year, it's third.  The flower is no bigger than my thumbnail.
The Willott's iris do very well here.
Eleanor Hutchison, MIS & DIS Display Garden
Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

US News