Re: AB Aquilifer

  • Subject: Re: AB Aquilifer
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:18:35 -0600

I love the AB's, but haven't had too much success with them.  Most grow ok, but don't bloom.  I took some good advice last year and moved most of them from their 'special' location, out in to the open.  The new ones from HIPS last year also look good so far.

Eleanor Hutchison, MIS & DIS Display Garden
Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3