Sambuca vs Black Butte

  • Subject: Sambuca vs Black Butte
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:36:58 -0700

Since Sambuca is still blooming thought I'd make a comparsion.

  • Side note: For those of you that are bothered  by the animation attached to my e-mails.
The archives do delete this stuff. I do not put it there. I've written incredimail to see if they can stop putting their ads there.  It is something that happens after I send the e-mail.
I enjoy most everything about using incredimail, but that is not one of them. It looks like most servers attach something to your e-mails but it's not jumpy things - so a little more tolerable.

Sambuca vs Black Butte -

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___