TB: wrapping up

  • Subject: TB: wrapping up
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:00:19 -0500

These are seedlings that got banished to the field and managed to survive.
These pretty much are going to end the season for TBs here. There are still
some of the later ones with buds, but only a couple. The dark reds are from
a beepod on a black seedling that blooms very late and withstands the heat
that most late blooming blacks can't tolerate. So I kept the pod, but it
was a low priority and just got stuck in the field. Nice in the field even
if they are retro in appearance. The weeds are growing fast and encroaching
aggressively. Rain sure makes a difference. Maybe if I can get the
weedeater repaired and working, there will be some air curculating here.
I've given up pulling the weeds for the time being.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group