Re: AB Aquilifer

Eleanor,

I'm in the same boat with my AB's. Would you mind sharing your
secret so we can compare notes ? Maybe we can take this over to the
Aril Robin.

It looks like I'll have bloom from Big Black Bumblebee here in Zone
4.

Chris

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Eleanor Hutchison"
<eleanore@...> wrote:

> I love the AB's, but haven't had too much success with them. Most
grow ok, but don't bloom. I took some good advice last year and
moved most of them from their 'special' location, out in to the
open. The new ones from HIPS last year also look good so far.

> Eleanor Hutchison, MIS & DIS Display Garden
> Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News