Re: Sunshine & Snow

proto-beard stuff is pretty new and probably not mentioned in catalogs.  Might confuse the public.
As to the plicata - I don't see it listed in the description you posted.  Banded or rimmed, yes, but it doesn't say plic.  Of course, looking at your picture I wouldn't call it "light" yellow.  Looks pretty bright.
Descriptions can be very deceptive.

Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
I was sure I had this labeled correctly but I don't see any mention of that proto-beard syndrome.??
And not sure why it's a plicata?? Is it the rim that makes it a plicata. That is not mentioned in description, just in their catalog.
I checked their pix in catalog. It looks same.  Am I misunderstanding plicata. I thought that meant dots, or stripes.??
    (Schreiner, R. 2001), Sdlg. CC 812-1. TB, 37" (94 cm), ML
    "S. light yellow (RHS 14C); F. white, 1/4" gold (13B) rim; beards golden yellow; heavily laced. First Interstate X T 566-D: (Lady Madonna x R 297-B: (I 350-1: (Craig #41, unknown, x Breaking Dawn) x I 686-1: (((Lilac Champagne x (Toll Gate x After Dark)) x ((Alpenrose x Whole Cloth) x Cashmere)) x Breaking Dawn))). Schreiner 2001 "
Sunshine & Snow
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.