post-Convention catch-up

  • Subject: post-Convention catch-up
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:10:23 -0500

The TBs opened while I was at the Convention, so I have been running to catch up --  can't do that, so at least try not to fall further behind.  A couple of general observations.  The flowers are taller this year and darker.  Now, all we need is stranger.  And there are a couple of those, too.

01S3 and its twin, 01S2, are looking normal this year, whereas last year, they were squat.  Still will have to see how they look in a "normal" year.  The good news is that a seedling with 01S2 as a pollen parent has good plant form.

01S3 and 01S2 are attached.  More to follow.  --  Griff

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News