Betty Simon -Hamblen 1975

  • Subject: Betty Simon -Hamblen 1975
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 07:20:08 -0700

  • Found this under the sweet pea left over from last year and trying to take over.
Betty is not where she is suppose to be anyway. Her label is in another area.

But pretty sure- unless someone tells me differently- I think this is Betty Simon.  There was someone mentioned they are big Hamblen fans so maybe you can help.

The only problem I have is the beard tip is whitish but hair tips are yellow.
To me defiantly beard is orange in throat.

BETTY SIMON

    (M. Hamblen, R. 1975), Sdlg. H69-47. TB, 32" (81 cm), M-L
    "S. yellow (RHS 3D), creamy yellow center area; F. violet-blue (92B), chartreuse hafts; yellow orange beard. Misty Dawn X Foggy Dew. Mission Bell 1976 "
Betty Simon (5)
Betty Simon

Linda
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!