Re: Mixed chromosome seedlings Plus

  • Subject: Re: Mixed chromosome seedlings Plus
  • From: Vicki Jo Craig <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 16:18:19 -0700

AHD 5N2  will be introduced providing it meets the new criteria for the MTB class. I have paid for my judges handbook but have not yet received it.  That is the best answer I can give you at this time.  We have numerous seedlings that will probably meet the new specifications but must wait to be sure.
I have been  making crosses between our small bloomed, fine stalked seedlings that have excellent branching and bud count with SDB's for 9 years.  However, most crosses are straight  tetraploid iris.
MYSTICAL IB  2006 is a seedling from Chartres X Chanted.  More often, I am getting smaller seedlings.  This year I have three different pinks all from mixed C's and one was selected as best seedling specimen at the Greater Portland early show.   4 great SDB plics from Saucy X Fairy Rings. Each is different.  A variety of other colors and forms.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Politics debate?