Re: Seedling 22-1037

You are not the only one who loves the color on that one. That is a
shade that I have been looking for. I wouldn't worry too much about bud
count. There are some of us out here who do not show and we are all
about color, garden presence, and reliability. I sure hope that seedling
pans out. It is a beauty (and I seldom comment on seedlings because I
know I can never get them for my own garden).

Bill Wells (in southern MO)

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
> Seedling 22-1037 (English Charm X Amber Amulet) Love the color on this
> one. 5 to 6 on the bud count, I guess that comes from English Charm
> but I still love it.
> Bob in Denver
> Iris4u Iris Garden
> www.iris4u.com <http://www.iris4u.com>