Re: post-Convention catch-up

  • Subject: Re: post-Convention catch-up
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:05:29 -0500

Jan, Kris and Francelle  --  Thanks for your comments on the salt and pepper assortment.  Actually, the one I tagged as "no Cinderella" showed up today all decked out for the ball.  Didn't even have time to snap a photo, so if it dodges tonight's forecast storms, I may get a shot of it tomorrow.  --  Griff
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:46 PM
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] post-Convention catch-up

I really like those dark magenta falls and the contrast they make with the light yellow standards.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9