Re: Seedling 22-1037

Bob, If the color is true on this picture, this iris is a REAL WOW!!  I have been wishing someone would update an iris with the intense color of Mt. Cook A-Dawning and I think you have come close.  So many pinks today are very washed out pastels.  I love the intensity of this one.

Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Seedling 22-1037 (English Charm X Amber Amulet) Love the color on this one.  5 to 6 on the bud count, I guess that comes from English Charm but I still love it.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

__._,_.___