Re: Mixed C SDB

In a message dated 5/12/2007 7:29:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jvickic@comcast.net writes:
<<All the qualities I personally prefer in an SDB.  Although, I must admit, some with upright standards are attractive, too, as long as they have decent form, ruffling and color.
Thank heavens, we all have different preferences!>>

Vicki,
I've not been a fan of purple plicatas for years, but your new seedling hits a sweet spot for me.  I love it!

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives