From: Judy Book
Date: 05/12/07 10:48:12
Subject: [iris-photos] NOIDS
The first of the 3 photos was labeled Everything Plus which is incorrect.
The other two iris are labeled Batik which is also incorrect. I have
never seen iris2 and 3 blooming in my garden until this year. I have
no idea what they are. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We are just coming into our peak blooming period. My elevation is about 6000 ft.

Judy Book
Prescott, AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity