Red Hawk - Schreiner 1995

  • Subject: Red Hawk - Schreiner 1995
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:55:27 -0700

Someone did a pix of the insides of an iris.  I happened to look under Red Hawk and it is as pretty bottom-up as it is top side. So thought I'd share. Same thing w Mastery.

Not sure how to take a pix w iris still standing since I didn't have room to lie down.  So just put camera under and started shooting.

Does anyone have a technique they've used to accomplish this feat??  I really wanted to get under side of Ominious Stranger w/o picking it because all the markings bleed through but didn't have much luck w that one so far.

RED HAWK

    (Schreiner, R. 1995), Sdlg. BB 891-1. TB, 36" (91 cm), L
    "Heavily ruffled deep red (RHS 60A), base of S. midrib yellow; beards red, yellow in throat; pronounced sweet fragrance. Play With Fire X Garnet Velvet. Schreiner 1995 HM 1997"

Red Haw
Red Hawk (11)

Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!