Re: Seedling 22-240

Hi Bob in Denver,

Nice seedling ? What did the rest of the siblings look like ? Were
they all red ? I crossed Thornbird x Tripple Whammy(yellow) and got
a bunch of reds. I think Solar Fire(red as well) is also from
Thornbird. Tbird is an interesting breeder but many of he seedlings
don't grow well. Any more SA seedlings to show ?

At the SA Robin, I have a folder containing Thornbird seedlings,
would you mind if I added this one ?

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, iris4u2@... wrote:
> It's raining out and the hard rain and hail cleaned off the open
flowers last night so until it drys out and I can clean off the
damaged flowers I'll send a few photos your way.
> Seedling 22-240: Thornbird X Red at Night A good looking smaller
reddish flower. Makes a real nice presentation!
> Bob in Denver
> Iris4u Iris Garden
> www.iris4u.com

Recent Activity