Weird CAPTURED BEAUTY stalk, random garden shots

  • Subject: Weird CAPTURED BEAUTY stalk, random garden shots
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:28:59 -0400

My dad sent me outside to retrieve "George of the Jungle" and since I had my
camera on me I took some pictures. I don't know what's going on with the
CAPTURED BEAUTY (TB) stalk in the close-up; I have had this iris for 10
years or more, I hate it, but it grows like a weed so I keep it. I have
never had a stalk like this, thick at the bottom with the branches, and
short.

The garden shot is what happens when one throws unloved irises into the
neglected (shady) back part of a flowerbed and ignores them! I think I know
what's growing here besides CAPTURED BEAUTY, but I have no idea where one
iris's increases end and another's begin. Needless to say, I should probably
clean this area out later this summer. Figures those are growing better than
the ones I actually do care about, whose locations I carefully planned and
plotted...

And just for the heck lf it I tossed in a shot of "George".

Cheryl

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group