Luxor Gold

This one truly shines and holds it's color in our sun.  Still blooming and more buds to open.  Name really fits it. I'm glad I got this one. It's a keeper.

LUXOR GOLD

    (Schreiner, R. 1998), Sdlg. DD 722-1. TB, 38" (97 cm), M
    Lightly ruffled canary yellow (RHS 9A) self; beards orange yellow. Cote d'Or X Bold Gold. Schreiner 1998

Luxor Gold (3)

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___