Re: HYB: More new things

  • Subject: Re: HYB: More new things
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:59:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/2007 10:14:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
<<Here is 042L7 (BLACK FALLS X 962L9:(93RR6:(Margarita x Momauguin) x BEST BET))).  44".  I like it, but it's short on branching and bud count (6).  >>
Griff, I really like this one.  It's worthy even with faults!  Is the branching and bud count typical or can we blame it on the season?
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives