Re: TB: last man standing

  • Subject: Re: TB: last man standing
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:36:11 -0000

> How is it's bud count?

Appears to have six buds w/one branch. I keep waiting for it to turn
hot and fry everything. It's inevitable here and is very late in
coming this year. Otherwise this one would probably have never
bloomed. Your son in Vancouver doesn't have that problem. If you
have late ones, send them to him and then go visit your seedlings!
Your conditions and his sure provide a contrast. Beautiful part of
the world there. Your seedling looks nice and very happy. How did
you ever manage to evaluate a late blooming seedling in Arizona?

> My last man standing was my own seedling that I registered as
Rachel Julia.
> It is always late, and badly affected by heat this year. The
picture was
> taken by our son in Vancouver, WA.
> Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ Zone 9

Recent Activity