Re: SDB: Sugar Maple

  • Subject: Re: SDB: Sugar Maple
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:35:46 +0200

This is great news, since i want to make smaller irises!
i've used Midsummer's eve a lot last year, (and quite a lot too this year...) ,i should have preatty nice smaller things in bloom next year!
I had not checked this one in the data base, and thought it was small because of the lousy soil it is now in , i even had planned to move it next month!
Thanks for correcting me Laurie, you've made my day!