Re: [SPAM] AB Desert Spirit

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] AB Desert Spirit
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:30:56 -0700

I had to look this one up.  It looked so much like a regular iris to me.

And of course it fits in w my theme .  I certainly like the height.

    (Lin Flanagan, R. 1993), Sdlg. 85005-1. AB (OGB-), 20" (51 cm), L
    "S. pale violet, light violet edge; F. mixture of light violet and light amber with darker violet streak from tip of brown orange beard; slight fragrance. Vanity X Woodsong. Aril Society 1994 "
Linda in CW AZ