Re: [SPAM] Re: Not Pink Attraction

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Not Pink Attraction
  • From: little bit <littlebit63_38024@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

One would think someone would recognize this beauty.
I am not sure exactly when I got mine, I am thinking
it could have been 99 from the local iris sale.
I will have to check and see if I can find a picture
of it. I know I took one this year when it bloomed but
my camera malfunctioned the day of the show and I lost
over 100 pictures. But I should have one from last yr
or the year before.

littlebit W TN

--- Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:

> It seems several people have this same issue. I
> know it was a gift iris
> from the east coast a few years back.
> This just happens to be first year it bloomed. It
> was labeled Pink
> Attraction. Someone has got to know some more about
> this iris. Seems a
> few others got this same iris named Pink Attraction.
> It's really nice and
> that blue beard is very nice. I hope I find a name
> for it. I think I
> still have the receipt somewhere. I'll try to figure
> out where it came from,
> but I think VA or W. VA ---someplace over there.
> Linda in CW AZ

Need Mail bonding?

Yahoo! News

Adventure Beat