Re: [SPAM] Re: Good or Bad Insect -

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Good or Bad Insect -
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda -
That's a baby praying mantis, which is why it's so tiny.  They're completely carnivorous, but maybe he poked a whole in the bud by mistake.  Isn't he cute?!?
- Laurie F.
southern Maine

Linda Smith <irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
 I just never had seen one that small.  Also it was "Take Five" not High Five.
I know it was certainly curious about my watch and me. Something so tiny just looks you in the eye as if to say, let me do my job.  I've been seeing a few tiny, tiny white spiders.  They are so tiny and their color has made it difficult to get a pix. But I think that's what made the hole.
  • And as you say-- the praying mantis was busy trying to help.
Linda in CW AZ