Re: PAIS 07 Spring Show -p.1,-p.2, -p.5, -p.6

  • Subject: Re: PAIS 07 Spring Show -p.1,-p.2, -p.5, -p.6
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:14:06 -0700

 You are correct, they are just little thumbnail.
Just to show a little of what we are able to grow here.
Easier than sending a list.
We had less entries this year, but not very many repeats of what was in show last year. We had show later than usual.  It's a good thing, b/c Prescott is just now opening really and I'm about finished--though I'm only a few miles away as the crow files.
Linda in CW AZ