Re: HYB: My very first seedling . . .

  • Subject: Re: HYB: My very first seedling . . .
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:04:30 +0200

Hello Adam

I wish i could go back in time and be back in April when my first seedlings opened too!
You are right, the super-excitement  is incredible and you just want the whole world to know about it!

We opened the garden to the public yesterday and i managed to give some pots with seedlings ( i don't have room enough to plant them all ) to some visitors.
My only hope is for them to feel this super-excitement when they star to bloom next year...and get them hooked for life to that feeling!
I'm the only pollen dauber in Holland actually and more afficionados would be a great thing over here.

Not nice to be the only junkie around...!

Congratulations with your first baby, and don't listen to too many advices, the only one i give you is "follow your instinct and do as you please".
Thanks for sharing, it's what this forum is made for, isn't it?

Loïc