Re: Help- Conjuration maybe but no horn

  • Subject: Re: Help- Conjuration maybe but no horn
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:53:14 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:53:14 -0600

'Conjuration' often produces flowers with no horns.  Sometimes flowers have only one or two falls with horns.  Often one flower will have horns and another not on the same stalk.  I have not had a chance yet to compare the flower picture with 'Conjuration' to see if it looks correct, but if every thing else is the same, it probably is.

Several years ago, I had the same question, was told "no it's not 'Conjuration', but it was.  My plants tend to bloom without horns some years, and with well-developed ones other years.

Dave