RE: Prescott Irises

  • Subject: RE: Prescott Irises
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:32:18 -0700

Yes, Linda, I believe that is Conjuration.  I lost mine down here, and it wasn’t blooming at the cabin yet.  I’m sorry I missed the show.  Marvin and I did get up there to water things, and the irises looked better than I expected after being so badly neglected.  Mary Frances was beautiful, and so were a couple of my seedlings.  My Flight of Fairies was blooming up to its name, and so was a pink seedling that never has more than six buds per stalk but is so pretty I just can’t get rid of it.  There is no convenient time to have elective surgery, but I’m glad I got it over with.  My hand feels better even though I have to wear a heavy brace for another week.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9