Various load pixs

Thanks to all that have sent in ideas. Every little bit helps.
I just remembered I have some pixs of various loads.  At least for fair, it's just down the road a bit.
Does anyone else have pixs of how they pack.??
The retreat load was the hardest to pack, b/c long trip, and had to protect from sun.  At least it wasn't for a contest
Inside car for O7 County Fair
Loaded for Talk
Retreat Load 3hr.trip-2005
Linda in CW AZ