Re: Various load pixs

  • Subject: Re: Various load pixs
  • From: "Debby Vinson" <debbyvinson@pacific.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:17:31 -0800

 a friend dose the pvc sealed the end and stuffs it in to a big slab of Styrofoam, this keeps them separate and in water for transport. I have to hall a different way for I only have a Pontiac grand am and I use the oasis (fresh water foam for flower arranging) . I dampen a small 2'' x2'' x 4''long and put the iris in it to keep iris. then I use bigger dry blocks to prop the flower up. if you push slightly the stem will stay in groove. I  only did one layer the fist year this year I layered in both directions it worked ok. my problem I need a taller car! debby