Re: TB:Fit for a King - Schreiner 2006

  • Subject: Re: TB:Fit for a King - Schreiner 2006
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:03:24 -0500

Nice...........do you have a better picture of the beard?  Is it white?  Thanks for sharing!
Linda in Lascassas

On 5/26/07, Linda Smith < irisgrower@cableone.net> wrote:
Just opened this morning.   I'd forgotten about it.

Bloom wasn't as big as I thought but again in a crowded place and really only came to life after I removed a lot of those "zunk" whites.
  • Side Note: Gave many whites away to people at iris show.  So, when people from this area want to know what their white is, it just might be the one found on the river bank. HA!!
I think Fit for a King will do better next year.

Fit for a King

Linda in CW AZ

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___