C&P show

  • Subject: C&P show
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:12:55 -0500

Have been run a little ragged the last two weeks.  Won "best seedling" at the C&P show a week ago with 06B6, attached.  A photo in better light won't make it look any better.  The judges liked its distinctiveness.  Another hybridizer and I agreed that, had we been judging, our votes would have gone to another of my seedlings, 052M1, also attached.  We'll probably fast-track it for introduction.  --  Griff

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Movies News