Re: HYB: Anita's double win

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Anita's double win
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:49:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Griff

and thanks to all that provided pictures it made the slide show great

THe Alice Bouldin Award Is given for the seedling by a Region 4 hybridizer, voted by the addendees at the regional convention, seen growing and blooming in one of the guest gardens.

Both Pond Angel and Bloodlines came from SIGNA seeds as extras.  I did not plant them right away because I knew nothing about beardless iris until I met June Hood and she gave a wonderful presentation on different beardless iris.  So home I went and planted all those extra packets of seeds Signa so generously had given me.

Both Pond Angel and Bloodlines are being sent out for testing this summer and we are hoping for the best

:)
Anita