Re: Re: AB: repeat bloom

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: repeat bloom
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 06:55:02 -0700

Thank you,
----- Original Message -----
From: donald
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:29 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: AB: repeat bloom

RxEQ = Rosemohr X Esther, the Queen. I have a batch of those growing.
They are one of my experimental crosses and have been loads of fun, but
are very retro in appearance. Don't know where the repeat bloom is
coming from. Weather related, I suppose.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@...>
> Donald, What is RxEQ ? I find it rather pleasant. I like the
dotting. When TABOR and PERSIAN SAPPHIRE are in bloom you won't forget
photos for the Cklist? Thanks loads.
> Francesca.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group