Re: TB: HYB: C&P show

  • Subject: Re: TB: HYB: C&P show
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:43:54 -0500

I don't think I've seen that infusion of rose on gold falls anywhere else, Francelle.  Looking forward to seeing it without the shade cloth infringement next season.  --  Griff
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 3:10 PM
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: HYB: C&P show

Hello, Griff,

I like 052M1 best also.  It looks so much like some of my seedlings, it almost made me shiver.  Here is one that I kept from the group.  The top flower bumping against the frame for the shade cloth doesn?t do justice to its form which was really quite good.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9