Re: seedling photos

I am trying to take photos of my very first seedlings but, I am having a problem capturing the gold coloring and dusting with my camera. Does anyone know how to capture this color - is there a special time of the day (dawn - dusk)?  Thanks in advance.
Margie Brown, NY

See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group