Re: seedling photos

  • Subject: Re: seedling photos
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:08:59 -0500

Margie  --  I think the angle of the shot may determine whether you can capture the dusting.  If your eye can see it, the camera should get it, too.  If you're using a digital, you may want to take several shots at different angles; and, if you have close-up capability, you might want to employ that feature, as well.  The hard part may be getting the photo that shows the flower to best advantage while also capturing the dusting.  I think that's where the angle of the sun or other strong light will make a difference.  --  Griff

Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] seedling photos

I am trying to take photos of my very first seedlings but, I am having a problem capturing the gold coloring and dusting with my camera. Does anyone know how to capture this color - is there a special time of the day (dawn - dusk)?  Thanks in advance.
Margie Brown, NY

See what's free at AOL.com.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity