Re: Repeat Bloom

Betsy :  I guess I'm blessed   because  the frost & freeze  spring  weather did not effect me ,, I had over 1000 iris blooming in all there glory , but as yet no arils  and I thought it about time I added some .. Please contact  me off line  with discriptions  and prices .. Thanks Jim         Jrohrer31@bellsouth.net ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Repeat Bloom

Hi Jim,
    Yes, Skies Are Blue is in the Sale, donated by me!  I only have a few, so get your order in early.  In fact, the only reason it's in the sale is because I'm moving to Mills River in the Fall and am trying to be good and only take 1 or 2 rhizomes of my favorite varieties with me.
    How did your arilbreds do?  Were they caught in the big freeze?  I lost almost all the bloomstalks and I anticipated a lot of bloom this year.  Oh well, better luck next year.
    Betsy