IB: Dragonmaster

DRAGONMASTER
• (Marky Smith, R. 2003), Sdlg. 96-26A. IB, 25" (64 cm), EML
• "S. red violet infused black (blacker than RHS 77A), midrib brighter red violet; style arms dull gold, dark violet midrib and crests; F. velvety black red (blacker than 187A); beards smoky vermilion (172A) at end, bright vermilion (34A) in throat; ruffled; slight spicy fragrance. Minidragon X Keppel 93-72C, Wild Wings sib. Aitken 2004 "

I really like the flower on this iris! first year bloom, and it has quite a full stalk.

stalks a little too pinched, I feel. >>> see the second photo.

Should be a fantastic clump, though!

Yes, I've been trying to hybridize it . . . don't know yet if any pods set. Will know in a few days, though!

Adam~

JPEG image

100_3304.JPG

JPEG image