MTB: Dividing Line

DIVIDING LINE
• (Charles Bunnell, R. 2004), Sdlg. G52-1. MTB, 22" (56 cm), M
• "S. pale blue violet (RHS 92C) fading to blue white; style arms pale purple; F. pale purple (76A), bisected by pale purple midline, violet spot (80A) and white haft markings; beards yellow. D45-2: (Lucky Mistake x Pallida Variegata, ÒZebraÓ) X D41: (WelchÕs Reward x Oshel Blue). MillerÕs Manor 2005 "

This is my first MTB bloom in my garden. Ever! I guess 2007 is a new year for me . . . my first Arilbred blooms, as well as my first MTB . . . now if only I can get my Japanese to bloom!!!! :-)

Last photo for tonight!

Adam~

JPEG image

DividingLine.JPG