Re: SDB: Flirting Again (RE)

  • Subject: Re: SDB: Flirting Again (RE)
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:01:26 +0200

Hello Adam!

 last year i ordered Autumn Jester, Blueberry Tart, Grape Cordial, Double your fun and Midsummer's Dream, and i thought it was enough What Again's children, but seeing your picture i regret not having added Flirting Again!

i daubed the pollen of many on Concertina, with very poor results!
Nevertheless, i got one pod last year with Eternal Bliss' pollen, and i've got one pod now, with Forever Blue's!

Thanks so much for all these pictures, the SDBs are long gone here , (now it's the last week for the TBs) and seeing your pictures confirms my preference for the smaller ones , among which the IBs are  my favorites!

1500 seedlings are replanted so far, still 500 to go.
The rain has prevented me from digging enough beds, hope next year i'll be wiser and have everything ready earlier!

600 pods are proudly showing off; now most flowers are gone, it looks like a fiels of cucumbers!

Thanks again for all your photos!

Loïc