Re: MTB: Dividing Line

  • Subject: Re: MTB: Dividing Line
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:05:59 +0200

What an eye catcher!
Loïc
----- Original Message -----
From: Cordesview
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:58 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] MTB: Dividing Line

DIVIDING LINE
• (Charles Bunnell, R. 2004), Sdlg. G52-1. MTB, 22" (56 cm), M
• "S. pale blue violet (RHS 92C) fading to blue white; style arms pale purple; F. pale purple (76A), bisected by pale purple midline, violet spot (80A) and white haft markings; beards yellow. D45-2: (Lucky Mistake x Pallida Variegata, ÒZebraÓ) X D41: (WelchÕs Reward x Oshel Blue). MillerÕs Manor 2005 "

This is my first MTB bloom in my garden. Ever! I guess 2007 is a new year for me . . . my first Arilbred blooms, as well as my first MTB . . . now if only I can get my Japanese to bloom!!!! :-)

Last photo for tonight!

Adam~

DividingLine.JPG

__._,_.___