  • Subject: HYB: Four more KEIRITH x CLOWN PANTS
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

In addition to the four-falled seedling that I posted
yesterday, there's quite a bit of diversity in color
and form among this batch of seedlings -- KEIRITH X
CLOWN PANTS. Here are a few that I'm most interested
in so far.

They're staying within MTB range for the most part.
Most of them are bicolors with standards ranging from
white to very saturated orangey-yellow and falls
anywhere from almost solid (red, dark-purple,
lavender, blue or white) to veiny-patterned. I don't
have a picture right now, but there's even one with
veiny patterning high up the insides of the standards.
What a variety pack!

It's here! Your new message!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group