Re: Emailing: Alleluia '07

  • Subject: Re: Emailing: Alleluia '07
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Man! what a gorgeous clump!  Nice to know what I've got to look forward to.  Thanks for posting it.  I also noticed several other varieties seemed to be darker this year.  It seemed to be mainly the darker ones: purples, blues, violets, mulberry's, etc.  Was it the early warm weather in March, the late hard freeze in April, or both?

Billy

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Still having problems with Photoshop.  We talked about a month ago about ALLELUIA's darker shade in Billy Brimm's garden.  Actually, it and most of my flowers were darker here this year, as well.  The garden is now bloomed out, and ALLELUIA has sent up a late stalk and is blooming.  Attached is a chorus of ALLELUIA from a few weeks ago.  --  Griff

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group