Re: HYB: Veiny Standards

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Veiny Standards
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

Griff,
I answer to both (and sometimes even am still called
Tommy ;0) so feel free to use whichever you prefer.
And actually garden room isn't my limiting factor,
currently; I'm mostly limited by lack of "garden
time".

So, I guess I'll keep this seedling around and hope to
get some time for crosses on it next season.

Maybe could be a novel color pattern, hmmm....
I'm thinking I'll try for a more saturated yellow and
also get yellow instead of white background for the
falls. I'm picturing a "tiger" pattern.
Tom

J. Griffin Crump wrote:
Thomas -- It depends on how much garden room you
have. Developing this line of seedlings might give
you something very interesting and attractive.

By the way, do you go by Thomas or by Tom? -- Griff