This cross was all but destroyed in the spring freeze.  This one has recovered to this point.  It opened today May 31.  All of my late TB's have been gone for a few days now.
This is the only seedling I've seen open from the 2005 crosses, and the first child of an 1812 seedling that I've seen.  1812 is half plicata.  The pod parent was coffee (light) colored with a raspberry fall overlay.
Maybe I can get a better picture later.  Camera problems.  (or maybe that's really photographer problems!)  I hope this shows the narrow band on the edge of the falls.  Standard color.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives